LEED v4 Green Associate Exam Prep Course
All what you need to PASS the Exam!
LEED v4 is here, and Qatar Green Leaders is ready to provide the most comprehensive course in the Gulf Region. With the launch of LEED v4, this course is prepared in order to provide the Essential Knowledge of the LEED v4 Rating Systems and Sustainable Building Concepts for those seeking a better understanding of LEED v4 or pursuing GBCI's LEED Green Associate (LEED GA) credential.
The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System encourages and accelerates global adoption of sustainable green building and development practices through the creation and implementation of universally understood and accepted tools and performance criteria. It is estimated that there will be a demand for more than five million sustainable building professionals in the next several years. As a LEED-accredited professional, you can place yourself at a distinct advantage for one of many sustainable building opportunities.
This course takes an in-depth look at the system goals and how these concepts are visible in all parts of the LEED v4 rating system, preparing you to adopt LEED v4 into your green building practice. The contents of the course include:The contents of the course are:
- Introduction to the Green Building Principles
- Building Types and Different Rating Systems
- Basics of the LEED v4 Application Process• LEED v4 Concepts at the Credit Category Level
- Learn and practice the exam areas
- How to PASS the LEED Green Associate Exam…
The course is 4 sessions, 3.0 hours each (Total 12 hours).
- Upon completion of this course, the candidates will be able to:
- Describe LEED’s adaptability to meet specific project needs
- Identify the key components of the LEED v4 Rating System
- Identify overall LEED v4 Certification process
- Describe key green building intents and concepts associated with LEED v4
- Describe the intents and concepts of each LEED v4 category
- Explain successful LEED® strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals
- Identify and explain synergies between LEED credit categories and strategies
- Recognize regulations, referenced standards related to each credit category
- Take the LEED Green Associate Exam successfully!
1. Cash/Check : Payment can be done at our office from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm or from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm. The office is located at C-Ring Road (Al-Fereej Building next to Toyota Tower – Office 301), Click here for a location map. Please notify us before you come.
2. Bank Transfer: Contact us to get the bank account details
3. Paypal: Pay to the following email: dia2000 (at) gmail (dot) com
What is NOT included?
- LEED Green Associate Exam Fees (USD 250.00 per trial)
Who should attend?
The following list includes some of the industry professionals pursuing the credentials:
- Any Building Professional working on Design & Construction Projects.
- General Contractors (Project Managers, engineers and Superintendents), Specialty Contractors & Sub-Contractors
- Property Developers, Building Owners/Facility Managers
- Architects, Designers, Civil and MEP Engineers
- Energy Industry Professionals
- Real Estate Brokers
- Students / Educators
- Government Agencies, City Planners, Urban Planning & Municipality Officials
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Building Inspectors
- Anyone interested in developing a foundation of basic green building knowledge
- Candidates interested in applying for the LEED Accredited Professional exam
LEED® is rapidly becoming the leading universal standard for measuring a building’s environmental performance. Qatar has adopted a Sustainable approach that sets a target of a complete market transformation to sustainability in all sectors by year 2030 (Please, read about Qatar National Vision QNV 2030). The country is currently planning or constructing numerous building projects to this new standard. Some areas are now mandating that any new construction MUST be certified under a Green Building Rating System (for instance, LEED in Qatar Energy City, QSAS in many other areas, New Government Facilities,...).
In addition, the Planning Authority has implemented some of the Green Building Strategies in the local building regulations & Construction Codes to encourage private sector to incorporate more sustainable and “green” materials, systems and methods.
Therefore, developing competency in LEED, QSAS & other Green Building Measures is important for building professionals for a number of reasons:
- Meeting requirements on projects undergoing LEED® certification.
- Responding to RFP's (Request for Proposals) from clients that adopt LEED®.
- Delivering a quality product to those customers.
- Aligning their practices with the QNV 2030 goals and objectives, this will leverage their reputation.
- Demonstrating a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) inside the local community.
- Gaining a competitive edge in the growing green building marketplace.
- Placing themselves at a distinct advantage for one of many sustainable building opportunities.
- Distinguishing their companies with the knowledge and skills to successfully handle the LEED® certification
Candidates will not only gain the knowledge required for the exam taught by green building & LEED pioneers, but they will have a complete support untill passing the exam. In addition to tuition, each candidate will receive:
- A full Handout of the presentations to be used during classes.
- A complete "LEED Green Associate Study Guide", to be used as a study reference during preparation for the exam.
- A "Certificate of Completion" that will be used to apply for the LEED Green Associate Exam.
- 60 days FREE Access to our (eLearning Portal), including: Audible Presentation, Flashcards, (8) Simulation Exams, Study Materials, .... and many more!
- In addition, they will have a continuous support until they PASS the exam! (With the ability to re-attend the classes again & again subject to availability)
- Diaa El-Masry
- Architect, PMP, LEED AP, GSAS CGP
- Sustainable Design Manager, Partner & Co-Founder
- Qatar Green Leaders
With more than 20 Years of experience in Architectural Design as a Senior Architect & Design Manager, Diaa El-Masry grew a keen interest towards encouraging and accelerating global adoption of green building and sustainable development practices. He has strong experience as a mentor of Green Building Concepts, LEED programs, Design Management and public awareness. Diaa is a pioneer in providing LEED training to various clients & organizations in Qatar & GCC.
He is a LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP), who possesses a great passion to spread sustainability concepts, green building design and integrated design process awareness by giving speeches to building professionals, owners, contractors, local authorities, etc. He carries the PMP Credentials and is certified as a QSAS CGP (Qatar Sustainability Assessment System – Certified Green Professional). Diaa is a Co-founder of Qatar Green Leaders, a member company of the USGBC (United States Green Building Council), providing Green Building Design Management, Certification and Training Services to the public and private sectors. Please, check his profile here: